WHAT WE DO
The Strategic Programme on Entrepreneurship Empowerment and Development (SPEED) is an initiative of NEF which focuses on training and capacity building of entrepreneurs activities include:
- The how to start your own business series designed to stimulate new start-up businesses as well as ensure the sustenance of already established once.
- Engagement in public speeches on business ownership and motivation for enterprises to be able to navigate the challenge of growth.
The central objective of SPEED are to:
- Propagate entrepreneurship as key to our future growth.
- generate business ideas for would be entrepreneurs.
- Help develop simple, defendable and bankable business plans.
- Facilitate access to funding sources
- Help sustain existing enterprises through institutional supports.