together we can do so much
Founder and President of Nigeria Entrepreneur Forum, Dr. Sidney Inegbedion serves as the Head of the organization. He holds HND in Business Administration from Auchi Polytechnic, Edo State, MBA, (can), MA degree in Political Science and Ph.D in International Economic Relations from Atlanta University, Atlanta, Georgia USA respectively.
An International Trade and Investment consultant by profession, Dr Sidney Inegbedion is featured frequently on International TV programmes on global business and investment issues. He has authored many publications in the field of business, including:
- U.S. -Nigeria Trade Relations: Perspective of its Politics and Economics 1960 – 1984 Atlanta University Press (1987)
- How to Make a Fortune with Third World: The most authoritative guidebook on Trade and Investment Opportunities with the Third World yet written; The SIL Press (1990)
- Going Global: A Guidebook for Nigeria Companies and Business Student. The SIL Press (1993).
Before establishing Nigeria Entrepreneurs Forum he was a founding father of Nigeria – China Business Council where he served as the National Secretary and helped to strengthen the trade relations between Nigeria and the Peoples Republic of China. He is reputed to have organized series of trade and investment missions to various provinces in China. As the President of Nigeria Entrepreneurs Forum (NEF) he has led Trade missions to many countries including the USA, China, Cote’d Ivoire among others. An astute entrepreneur, Dr. Sidney Inegbedion has been the president of Delta Mortgage Incorporated, an Atlanta, Georgia, USA, based real estate finance, venture capital and investment firm. Sidney International USA, a reputable Foreign Trade and Development Consulting firm specializing on multi-national business startups with developing countries as well as Sidney International Technologies Company (Nig) Ltd. (SITECO), an and Oil and Gas, Telecommunications and International Trade Services Company in Nigeria.
Under the leadership of Dr Sidney Inegbedion, the Nigeria Entrepreneurs Forum has witnessed rapid and unprecedented growth in membership strength, public acceptance and International recognition. He is a recipient of many awards on his contribution to Entrepreneurship development in Nigeria and the West Africa sub region including;
- Grand Award as an Icon of Entrepreneurship by the University of Abuja.
- Award of Excellence in recognition of his contribution to the development of Entrepreneurship/Job skills in Nigeria, by Rotary International.